The School accepts no donation for admission.
- Students are ordinarily admitted at the beginning of the school year. Pupils must be personally introduced by their Parents or Guardians who will be responsible to the principal for their regularity of attendance studies and payment of fee.
- Admission form must be filled in by the Parents. It should be accompanied by the original and xerox copy of the authentic document containing the child’s name and date of birth. Once the name and date of birth is entered in the admission register, it cannot be altered.
- A pupil coming from another school is required to produce a Transfer Certificate, the progress Report of the whole year and the annual Examination marks. A student coming from other state of another education Board is required to bring his/her certificate of Transfer duty counter signed by the competent Educational officer.
- After 10th Board examination, a student of this school will have to be formally readmitted in the 11th class. The parent will have to fill up a form for re-admission, and a xerox copy of mark sheet must be submitted along with.
- When transfer certificate is to be issued, the parent must give an application before a wee. All fees and other dues to the school have to be paid before TC is taken. As long as the pupil’s name is on the roll, fee is due to the school.
- The Principal has the right to dismiss a pupil, whose conduct or attendance is unsatisfactory, any time of the school year.
we provide a cutting edge academic programme with state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. here, students acquire an excellent education in a rich context, grow up rooted in our core values to take on the changing world's challenging demands
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Michael J. Fox