- Special attention is given to the students by the staff to maintain a high standard of moral conduct and discipline in the school.
- Students must wear the school uniform of class days, at all school functions and also when they represent the school at functions outside. those who are not in uniform will not be allowed to participate in any group activities and they could even be sent home.
- Students are expected to be present in school on the re-opening day and on the closing day of each term. Students who do not return promptly after the holiday or who are absent for 14 consecutive working days without sanctioned leave, their names will be struck off the register.
- Students absenting from school, without prior permission, is not allowed. A student who comes to school after a leave of absence must bring a note from the parent/ Guardian stating the reason for absence, on the page provided for the same in this handbook.
- Students are not allowed to receive or exchange letters, parses or any items of this nature, within campus or from outsiders.
- While coming into class rooms or leaving the class rooms, students must go in an orderly manner down the corridors and the stair of the school. The subject teachers and the students of each class shall responsible for the discipline and order lines in the school at all times.
- The School leaders, House leaders and class Leaders have to take special care to keep up the discipline and order during the school hours.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring objectionable literatures to the school. Without the sanction of the Principal, no student is allowed to bring any news paper, periodical or book (other than those needed for study purpose), to the school campus.
- Students are not allowed to bring in or use Mobile, phone, Walkman or transistors during the school hours.
- Students are not permitted to bring money os any other valuable articles to the school. The school authority is not responsible for the loss of money or any such articles. Unauthorized cohesion of money is forbidden.
- Irregular attendance, “in attendance” to class work frequent neglect of home work, habitual idleness, dis- obedience or disrespect to school authorities or teachers, stealing, copying in examinations, obscenity in word or conduct are punishable by expulsion from school.
- English language shall be spoken at all times in the school and in its premises without fail. Student who breach this rule shall be fined.
- Hooting and whistling are forbidden at a times in the school.
- Remember to give respect and love to your authorities, teachers and elders.
- Student must be neatly dressed in school uniform and be regular in attendance.
- Students are not allowed to meet with visitors and friends during school hours. In case of urgency, prior permission is to be obtained from the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to remain in the classroom during the assembly hours, unless permitted by the Principal / Teacher.
- It is forbidden to write on the wall of the school and to make mark on the school furniture. Students who destroy school property shall be responsible for the damage done and to pay the expenses incurred to restore it, whether individually or collectively as the case may be.
- Waste papers and unwanted items should not be thrown about. Always use the dustbin.
- Students at no time shall use the chair, table and blackboard meant for the teacher.
- Students are not allowed to ride their bicycles once they enter the school-gate. Bicycles must be kept the stand allotted in an orderly manner, always under lock and key.
- The management, the school authority or the staff will not be responsible for any problem faced by the students on their way, from home to school and school to home.
- Special care must be taken by students to maintain an atmosphere of silence and sincere study during class hours.
- Students are not allowed to remain in the school building during recess hours, but must go to the school ground. During this time no one is allowed to pay.
- The school wishes and encourages the over development of each student. Hence students and expected to make special effort to participate in extra curricular activities conducted during the school years.
- Parental co-operation is indispensable for the proper education of children. The parents are therefore requested to keep in constant touch with the school authorities concerning the behavior and progress of their children.
- Parents are requested not to ho into the classroom and discuss with the teachers directly. All business must be conducted through the Principal. Complaints suggestions, information and clarification should be addressed to the Principal.
- Second Saturdays of the months will be a holiday for the school.
- Saturdays will be a holiday for classes Nursery to K.G.II.
we provide a cutting edge academic programme with state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. here, students acquire an excellent education in a rich context, grow up rooted in our core values to take on the changing world's challenging demands
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be